GVC Holdings PLC (LSE: GVC)?is one of the world’s largest sports-betting and gaming groups, operating both online and in the retail sector.?Incorporated in the Isle of Man,, the Group holds licences in over 20 jurisdictions and employs a workforce of more than 25,000, in 20 offices across five continents.
The Group owns a comprehensive portfolio of established brands; Sports Brands include bwin, Coral, Crystalbet, Eurobet, Ladbrokes, Neds International and Sportingbet; Games Brands include CasinoClub, Foxy Bingo, Gala, Gioco Digitale, partypoker and PartyCasino. The Group owns proprietary technology across all of its core product verticals and in addition to its B2C operations provides services to third-party customers on a B2B basis.
In the US the Group operates Roar Digital, a joint-venture with MGM Resorts, created to capitalise on the opportunities presented by the regulation of sports betting and gaming. GVC acquired Ladbrokes Coral Group plc on 28 March 2018 and is the UK’s largest high street bookmaker.
Through a combination of organic growth and M&A, the Group has expanded rapidly in recent years to become one of the world’s largest listed sports betting and gaming groups. On 28 March 2018 GVC completed the acquisition of Ladbrokes Coral Group PLC, the Group’s first move into retail operations. This came two years after the acquisition of the international online operator, bwin.party digital entertainment plc, in 2016.
GVC is a member of FTSE4Good and the DJSI, ESG indices which identify companies that meet globally recognised corporate responsibility standards.
- Member of the FTSE 250
- Licenced in more than 20 jurisdictions
- Offices in 18 territories across five continents
- >25,000 full time employees and fixed-term contractors
- Our brands have a combined heritage of over 250 years
- Member of FTSE4Good and DJSI ESG indices.
In the 2018 financial year, on a proforma basis, GVC:
- Generated ￡3.6bn of NGR and ￡755m of underlying EBITDA
- Reported Underlying operating profit of￡ 610m
- Processed ￡10.3bn of sports wagers
- Highly scalable and robust platform
- Proprietary sportsbook, casino, poker and bingo software
- >90% of 2017 revenues on legacy brands processed derived through own platform
- Best in class IT Management
- c1,000 IT people
- More than 20 major established B2C gaming brands
- The UK’s leading high street bookmaker with >3,500? betting shops under the Ladbrokes and Coral brands
- Over 900 games offered online
- Bets accepted in 21 languages, and 19 currencies